Thanks for your interest in joining! Here are some rules members are required to follow. Please go through them to ensure a successful year!
- Please be courteous to all members including the officers and teachers.
- NAHS members are required to come to at least 4 meetings (or paintings) within a semester. Members who do not reach this requirement will be taken off the members list. If you have problems with coming to meetings, please consult an officer.
- Members must have paid their $15 dues to be an official member.
- A passing grade is required for all members to stay in the club. No Pass, No Play.
- Have fun! Don't be afraid to get creative! Mistakes are part of the creative process!
- Meeting Attendance= 1 point
- Wearing T-Shirt during Meetings/ Work days= 1 point
- Attending Work days (Mural painting, storage cleanup, ect.) = 5 points per hour
- Cultural Events (theaters, museums, plays, ect.) = 5 points
- Letterman Jackets can be earned after 200 points are earned by a member. Points can be accumulated from past years.
- Senior chords are earned after 100 points are earned during the member's senior year. Points earned in past years do not apply to senior chords.